Saturday, October 27, 2012

Project #10 PLN Progress Report 1

Picture of my personal learning network
Above is a screenshot of what my PLN currently looks like. I have used symbaloo as my program of choice to set up my PLN which is divided into five areas. The top left corner contains the online tools that I have worked with or have had recommended to me. The top right corner is where all of my news and sports sites are. The lower right corner is where my personal sites like email, blog site, school website etc...are. The lower left corner is where my social networking sites are as well as Netflicks and Youtube. The bottom center section is where my currency exchange, travel and shopping sites are located. I am still working on this site and I definitely see the advantage of having all of this in one location.

No comments:

Post a Comment