Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blog Post #12 My PRP

Google docs image
Create a Personal Recommendation Page (PRP).
This activity or project is good for getting students familiar and comfortable with Google Docs.
Directions:
Step#1 Using Google Docs create a page on which you recommend free software programs that you like and or use.
Step #2 You must have at least three different categories of programs. i.e. photo editing, presentation, communication, networking, etc...
Step #3 For each category you must recommend three programs.
Step #4 You must have an image and a link on your page for each program.
Step #5 You must either embed or link the finished page to your blog.
Take a look at my PRP below.
My Personal Recommendation Page

2 comments:

  1. Paul,

    This is a very unique and cool idea for Blog Post #12! There are so many wonderful free tools available through Google Docs and other websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I like this idea of having a PRP. It reminds me of our PLNs that we are using but mainly focuses on the use of Google Docs. Until this class this semester, I was unfamiliar with Google Docs, but it has become a lifesaver for me! I like this idea and hope he uses it for a blog post in future classes. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete